Who am I
My name is Badar Abbas and I am from Pakistan. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Avionics Engineering from College of Aeronautical Engineering, PAF Academy Risalpur. I got commission in Pakistan Army in 2000. While my stay as a cadet was good, my experience as an officer in Pakistan Army was mixed one. I was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia in end 2005 and boarded out from Army. I started this blog as my experience about the disease and then shifted to other interests. Happy Reading!
If you want to contact me directly you can email me at badar52_abbasATyahooDOTcom. You can download my resume from here.
- ENGRI1210x: The Computing Technology Inside Your Smartphone (CornellX). View
- Machine Learning (Stanford University). Download View
- MEPHI003x: From Atoms to Stars: How Physics Explains our World (MEPhIx)
- Calculus Two: Sequences and Series (The Ohio State University).
- UT.PreC.10.02x: Discovery Precalculus: A Creative and Connected Approach (The University of Texas System). View
- 004x: Fun with Prime Numbers: The Mysterious World of Mathematics (KyotoUx). View
- DAT208x: Introduction to Python for Data Science (Microsoft).
- RTSIx: Introduction to Real-Time Systems (IEEEx). View
- MCExam01x: Writing Exams for Science and Engineering Courses (IEEEx). View
- Internet History, Technology and Security (University of Michigan).
- Emerging Technologies: From Smartphones to IoT to Big Data (Yonsei University).
- INF201.13x: Introduction to Cloud Computing (Microsoft). View
- Calc001x: Pre-University Calculus (Delft University of Technology). Download
- Cal_APccx: Challenging Concepts from Calculus AB & BC (DavidsonNext). View
- CALC360x: On-Ramp to AP Calculus (Weston High School). Download
- Modelling and Simulation using MATLAB (University of Applied Sciences Wiesbaden). Download
- CloudIntro.x: Introduction to Cloud Computing (IEEE). Download
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB (Vanderbilt University). Download
- Computer Science 101 (Stanford Online). Download
- ELEC301.1x: Discrete Time Signals and Systems, Part 1: Time Domain (RiceX). Download
- Linear Circuits (Georgia Institute of Technology). Download
- Welcome to Game Theory (The University of Tokyo). Download
- 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python (MITx). Download
- LFS101x: Introduction to Linux (LinuxFoundationX). Download
- Programming for Everybody (University of Michigan). Download
- Learn to Program: Crafting Quality Code (University of Toronto). Download
- Learn to Program: The Fundamentals (University of Toronto). Download